Post Top Ad

Sunday 3 March 2019

By yourself Sundays

Sup,
This week has been pretty chill I made a meal that wasn't poached eggs (hands up for stir fry) and tonight I am going to try and cook basically a Michelin star chef meal ....I'm so modest 

This weekend I went to Liverpool on Friday and once again reflected on how grateful I am that I've never had to hack the student life it would be messy and I'm basically an old lady anyway then on Saturday and Sunday I just have had the most chilled weekend ever I love it I went to the gym, face masked myself to a new person and done laundry that I didn't even know I had and it's been so nice. I love my family but what I hate is living in two places even when I was a boarder it was what I hated most. I feel like as time goes on I get more and more wanting to move out the shared house and progress (lol) but some things at work need to be sorted out first I guess. 

I've always had the classic Monday morning dread and now I work its much less then it used to be when the thought of school would consume my Sundays and fill them with what I can only assume is dread (another reason I'm glad I went down the apprentice route) work I still get that feeling but its mostly because of circumstances not that I dislike work which is good 

anyways over and out peeps 
     
10:42 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad