Post Top Ad

Sunday 13 January 2019

Getting Stuff Done

Hiya,

The second week of the year has finished, yay well done us. 
I actually had to just double check that we were in the second week of January and not April. 
But this week for me was quite boom boom I feel ! (when I'm saying that imagine dramatic karate hands) 

It mainly felt like I got stuff done work wise, but it was all things that I had been putting off since... about November so it felt SO GOOD when I got them done. 
It wasn't even that they were a big deal to anyone apart from me, one was ringing someone and organising something for my own development, which I should have been massively going for and being like YES go me and the other was organising and doing an audit. (whoop this is when we hear about the exciting work life of an apprentice)

But anyway I got them done and they were such easy and small things to organise and do that once I did them (which may or may not have included sending emails and then running away from my computer) I was just sat there with everyone in my work pod laughing at me as I realised I'd made these tiny things into such massive monsters in my head. they were no big deal, literally no one else cared and no ones life was impacted by them. Which is something that I stress over a ridiculous amount. 

From this I think there are three things I want to take away and actually remember so next time I'm freaking out I can chill the heck out.

1. No one cares to the level you think they do 

2. Its so much harder the longer you leave it- just get on with it!!!

3. Don't stress over the little things(no one minds if you put regards or thanks at the end of the email)  

I'm smiling so I'm leaving, have fun and good luck  

P.S. 2/2 I'm on a role 




Week 2/52
15:14 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad