Post Top Ad

Sunday 27 January 2019

To do or not to do

Hey folks, 
(I very much like the word folks it rymes with yolks) 

So this is gonna be short and sweet (totally not left it untill 11:30) 

I have a quandary and to be honest one thas plagued me for awhile (when I’m tired I apparently speak like some elizabethian Lady) 

So my problem although I do feel like I’m being a tad bit dramatic here is that I have a book I’ve been reading for what feels like years of my life (maybe since December in real peoples terms) an dI hate it, well hates a strong word but I can’t get into it at all and I’m not a huge fan of any aspect of  it (I feel like I’m being an awful reader saying this, its going against some part of me) sorry ! 

I dont know wheather to continue it or not and the guilt I feel about not completing it is to large but then I think if your procastinating something that you do for a light hearted activity is very bad times 

Anyways that’s pretty much it like I said short and its turned out not very sweet 

So fare well and goodluck with the week I feel like we’ll all need it (I will defo need it, all pray for Lauren) 

P.s got a new manager this week bants 3 n a year and half 
P.s.s I WILL finish that book this week and if not I will get rid like some new year cleansing 




Week 4/52


16:34 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad