Post Top Ad

Sunday 10 February 2019

good times bad times

Hi, 
 I can't believe we are into February already and I'm still doing this yay go me. 
This week has been pretty shitty,everyone's full of cold, work has been like a hole of despair and I'm still living in a shared house with a group of forty year old's. 
But hey lets try and be positive and try and find the good and all that sooo

Also side point does anyone else feel like their body has betrayed them? I always feel so offended 

I got home at the weekend and was ready to sleep until tonight, when on Friday afternoon my dog gave birth... which was surprising for two reasons, one we had carefully calculated the date for two weeks in the future (and by carefully calculated I'm talking counted 9 weeks on from when we saw our dog 'meet up' with the neighbours) the second reason is I was home alone. 

Unfortunately I can confirm that I am a massive stress head, I think by the time my parents arrived   was peak panic but there was a puppy (even through I did none of the work I felt very proud)  

And now for puppy pictures 
enjoy 
have a fab week   
Next week Lets be happy whoop whoop 

 
  
Week 6/52
14:52 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad