Post Top Ad

Sunday 6 January 2019

Hi 2019

Hello, Hi (hand wave)

So its 2019, whoop how time flies and I've decided to do this.
This being try and commit to something for a year.

So I'm going to write on this blog once a week (at the very least!) 
I'm not sure how optimistic I'm feeling... its the first week and I've put this off until 11 on a Sunday night (6/1/19)  technically still in the first week but classic me  

Oh well 
I mean everyone loves a tryer right? 

Maybe I should introduce myself, (in case its not clear I have no plan) 
I'm Lauren, nice to meet you. 19 years of sarcasm and awkward situations under my belt.   

I have absolutely no idea what this will  become or what I'll put on here but hopefully I'll enjoy it,  maybe get some self growth out of it, some solid character development  I can reflect back in the years to come when I'm old and wise.  

   If you've got this far down know I'm clapping for you, I'm talking to you future Lauren (bet you cracked a smile) 

Anyways over and out first week done
 (although I feel like this is cheating but everyone needs a starting point)  

P.S.  Expect poor punctuation I type like I talk... a confusing mess for all involved    
Image result for 2019 picture
Week 1/52 
15:15 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad